Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Dawn of a New Age!

I understand that I haven't posted in ages. I swear it's not that I don't love the 4 or 5 people that comment, it's because of how busy I have been. So let me get you all up to date with my life.

Since my last post not much as changed, I went on a couple of trips to Florida, worked on a lot of school projects, and pretty much kept life the same. That is until the beginning of January I started my new job as a librarian assistant at my school, the Art Institute of California San Diego (mouthful.) In March I moved out of my place in North Park, it was a very tough decision. However I needed a change, so I moved in with my school buddy Dylan, we live in Mission Valley right underneath the 805 bridge in some apartments. To add to this new change of scenery I decided to take my tax return and blow it all on a new Dell XPS 420, a much needed tool (seeing how I haven't bought a new computer in 6 years.)

So I guess you're all caught up. I'll post more now, with some screens of some of the past quarters works. I wanted to delete all my old posts, but, something inside me told me that it's always good to see where we've come from, to know where we are going.



It's all about that Piano Black Finish!

No comments: