Monday, April 23, 2007

Hard Surface and Organic Modeling Assignment 2

So for assignment two of my Maya modeling class we had to create a character. This is my first class in Maya, and I like the approach the teacher is taking, basically he figures we know what’s going on already and is speeding right along. Here is my character, after about 3 different scrapped models I finally started and finished this Treekin model.

(DISCLAIMER)
This model is from a concept sketch from the MMORPG Warhammer Online. I take no ownership in the creation of the concept art for this Treekin, only the 3d modeling. I wanted to create something that was created for a video game because in the future it is what I will be doing for a living.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey brotha, the silhouette really reads well in the pose. now make it scare some kids!